Data - 10/02/2021 - 17/02/2021
10:30 - 12:00
Level of Expertise: Basic
From finding the right management framework for one’s activity to the question of how to develop a credible strategy focused on the management and exploitation of the research results, this webinar addresses different ways to define professional and systematic IP management in Horizon 2020 projects.
During the training participants will have the chance to learn about:
- Impact and innovation in Horizon 2020 project proposals
- Exploitation of project results
- Business landscape in project proposals
- Researchers’ rights on project results
- IPR protection for project results
- State of the art, prior art definition – patent databases (e.g. Espacenet)
- Support and sources of information on IPR
So far we couldn’t gather much info on Horizon Europe so this version will still mainly focus on H2020 and we hope to be able to provide more HEU insights in June 2021 – when this webinar is going to be repeated.
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Fee: The webinar will be offered free of charge.
Assistance: For any technical assistance or questions, please contact the training team at: email@example.com
Registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4597453252572779023.After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.