Data - 23/10/2019
It is our greatest pleasure to invite you to participate in an international partnering event „Personalized Medicine for Health in European Research.” Our goal is to exchange experiences and knowledge and present it to the European Commision, as well as learn from one another. We believe there is yet a great amount of potential to be discovered and fully reached in EU and in our region. We aim to hear from our European neighbours who have already stared their projects and those who are still in the conceptual phase and are looking for partners. We want to use this as an opportunity to signalise to the European Commission what are the needs and strengths of our part of Europe. The meeting is a grassroots initiative, therefore we are relying on your interest to make it as impactful as possible. We hope this international partnering event will be a step to find new partners and build new consortia.
So far the following institutions have decided to participate in the meeting:
- Silesian University of Technology
- Maria Sklodowska-Curie Institute-Oncology Center, Warsaw
- ODCZYNNIKI Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
- Gdansk University of Technology
- University of Silesia in Katowice
- Warsaw Genomics
- Saventic Health Sp. z o. o.
- Revolve – Software House
- University Hospital in Pilsen
- VSB – Technical university of Ostrava
- Opole Voivodeship Marshal’s Office
- Bulgarian Society for Personalized medicine
- Praxi Network
- Silesian Center for Heart Diseases
Please note the amount of participants is limited.
- Utilization of Big Data in Healthcare (data sharing / complex chronic conditions)
- Utilization of AI in Healthcare (Big Data analysis / smart living environments / AI supported image analysis)
- Personalized medicine
Topics in Horizon 2020 SC1 Health, demographic changes and wellbeing:
- Present your innovative project idea or/and your competence, to an international audience and discover other participants’ solutions and technologies
- Meet potential partners from Europe and beyond and start new collaboration or consortium
- Utilize the extensive knowledge of the other participants and get all the information you might need to create a successful project.
- Get all the information needed for the upcoming Horizon 2020 calls in the „Health, Demographic change and Wellbeing” work programme
Any applicant eligible to Horizon 2020 calls: Companies, universities, research and technology organizations, public sector, NGOs and patients associations…
More information and registration: https://healthmeeting2019.io.gliwice.pl/?fbclid=IwAR1tp-_skn2Ceu10xSXfbv4-G1I819wyTTfF9XxtUJrdsWNVNoOg-j0_7RQ