Data - 09/10/2019
The #CETI_H2020 Brokerage Event
- offers the perfect opportunity to find your partners for the last calls for Horizon 2020 in the field of Circular Economy and Transforming Industry. Last call for boarding!
- will focus on the 2020 calls for Horizon 2020 related to the circular economy and transforming industry.
The brokerage event aims to actively promote research partnerships and facilitate consortium building. Among this vivid R&D community new research partnerships and further synergies are expected to emerge. Participants are invited to join the bilateral pre-arranged meetings and present their interests in certain topics, their expertise on specific matters and/or their project ideas to possible research partners.
Reasons to participate
This networking platform is the ideal way to identify research partners, following a programme of pre-arranged meetings. Innovative companies, universities, research centres and others interested in Horizon 2020 calls will have the opportunity to:
- Present, discuss and develop new future proposals at international level
- Expand the collaboration network to include international partners.
- Get insights from the European Commission and High Level Speakers
- Get support on the spot from H2020 National Contact Points
- Circular Economy and Transforming industry topics across different Horizon 2020 pillars of Industrial Leadership and Societal Challenges
- International Cooperation with a focus on involving participants from the European Neighbouring Countries
How it works
- Register and upload your cooperation profile.
- Select your bilateral meetings.
- Meet your future partners.
- You can also reuse your profile on the Partner Search Tools of the NCPs network involved (common portail)
For further details go to How it Works.
A webinar on how to maximise your matchmaking opportunities is organize on 6/09/2019 11-12am. Please register asap to secure a seat, places are limited.
This brokerage event is your last chance to board in the H2020 programmes! The earlier you submit your collaboration profile, the more it will be recognized by relevant partners.
More information and registration: https://ceti-h2020.b2match.io/