Anchored in the brand new DroneDays 2.0 Convention design and location, the matchmaking will bring participants new opportunities to further develop their business in a competitive way, via the civil and commercial application & use of drones.
The matchmaking event – powered by Enterprise Europe Brussels c/o hub.brussels in collaboration with Enterprise Europe Network – is part of the DroneDays 2.0 Convention.
REASONS to COME this year :
- Qualified and pre-selected B2B on-line meeting, on-line thematic conferences (see Program page)
- Get insights on HorizonEurope – Drone and Security-related topics (B2B part and conference with @Seren4 and @NCPBrussels) to set up R&DI consortia
- TECHNICAL CHALLENGES from LARGE ACCOUNTS (HERE), looking for solutions from innovative, fast reacting SMEs
- Synergies with ETNA 2020 (NCP Transport) network to provide ALL DroneDays participants with additional opportunities to identify qualified contacts for mid-to-long term collaborations
WHO should participate?
- Security players
- Civil security (civil protection, fire brigades, first responders, private players)
- Drone companies (service providers, products’ manufacturers, etc)
- Economic and academic players active in more traditional sectors
- Companies / Start-up
- Universities / Research Centres
- Public Authorities/Governmental organisations
- Investors / Finance / Business Angels
As a drone company, meet representatives from end-users sectors and discuss win-win collaborations.
As a company from a more traditional sector, do NOT dismiss a new technology as irrelevant to what you do, since it could turn out to to be a great opportunity … for YOUR competitors !