Data - 09/06/2021
9:30 - 20:00
What to expect?
This information and matchmaking event targets upcoming European funding opportunities for digitisation, cultural heritage and smart tourism projects. The goal is to help participants to get prepared for the calls for proposals offered throughout a wide range of European funding schemes: Horizon Europe, European Innovation Council (EIC), Single Market Programme-COSME, and Interregional innovation investments (I3-instrument).
How does it work?
The event is divided into 2 sessions:
- Information session, 9:30 – 13:45 CET: with speakers from the European Commission introducing different funding opportunities within the various EU-funding schemes.
- Matchmaking session, 13:45 -20:00 CET: Participants can arrange one-to-one meetings amongst themselves to discuss cooperation possibilities and find potential partners for future consortia.
See the agenda and the Draft Work Programme of Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society available through Register of Commission Expert Groups in the resources section for more details. The draft calls for proposals listed for the matchmaking session are adopted from this draft version.
Who should join?
European actors from within the wide scope of digitisation of cultural heritage and smart tourism:
- Researchers, experts and innovators from different disciplines
- Public-regional authorities
- Cultural institutions, GLAM sector and NGOs
- Industry and SMEs
Take this opportunity to connect with potential partners for your project and strengthen your consortium by signing up now!