This virtual international Information Day and Brokerage Event will highlight research topics and the European Green Deal Call with a relevance of the Social Sciences and Humanities.
- The European Green Deal topics with SSH relevance
- Current developments and policy context for the call
- Expected impact of the projects related to a just and sustainable societal transition
- Fast and fruitful pre-arranged meetings to foster effective international networking and to facilitate the setup of Horizon 2020 project consortia
How to participate?
250 participants for the online information session – please note, that there is no participant limit to matchmaking session. Participants will have the possibility to join in a Matchmaking Event. The matchmaking event will give participants the opportunity to join pre-arranged meetings with other participants in order to identify possible collaborators and to facilitate the setup of project consortia.
What benefits can you get?
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- Get the latest information from the European Commission
- Acquire new cross-border contacts and initiate collaborations
- Facilitate the setup of quality partnerships in view of the open Horizon 2020 calls