The NCBR Office in Brussels – Business & Science Poland, the Slovenian Business & Research Association, the European Office of Cyprus – Brussels Office, Eötvös Loránd University, the National Research, Development, and Innovation Office in Hungary and the Lithuanian RDI Liaison Office in Brussels (LINO) have the pleasure to invite you to a webinar: How to make the most of the European Partnerships in Horizon Europe?
This event will take place online on Monday, 7 November 2022, 10:00 – 12:00 CET / 11:00 – 13:00 EDT via ZOOM.
European Partnerships, as key implementation tool of Horizon Europe, bring the European Commission and private and public partners together to address some of Europe’s most pressing challenges through concerted research and innovation initiatives. They are meant to contribute significantly to achieving the EU’s policy priorities.
The partnerships are one of the most important mechanisms to get industry, science and governments to cooperate and invest in strategic high tech sectors, and to bring advanced R&I solutions closer to market.
As new efforts are being made and considered by the Commission to ensure effective synergies, both between partnerships and with other funds and programmes. We plan to discuss stakeholders’ involvement in the selected co-programmed partnerships coordinated by the research associations: A.SPIRE and EFFRA.
We aim to address both the scope and benefits of participation. The parallel objective of the webinar is to identify potential obstacles to bringing more companies and research organisations from our Member States on board.
Please register via the provided link. The deadline for registration is Thursday, 3 November. A final confirmation will be sent few days before the event. Please feel free to forward this invitation to interested colleagues.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Ms. Orsolya Lugmayer at email@example.com
10:00 – 10:05 Welcome by the organisers
10:05 – 10:20 Overview of the European Partnerships: the concept, types and role in the EU’s R&I landscape – Mihaela Williams, DG Research & Innovation, European Commission
10:20 – 11:40 Panel discussion with practitioners involved in the selected European Partnerships:
- Made in Europe – Željko Pazin (EFFRA – Executive Director)
- Processes4Planet – Àngels Orduña (A.SPIRE – Executive Director) tbc
-Experts and beneficiaries:
- Dr. Elisabeth Ilie-Zudor, Institute for Computer Science and Control – Head, Intelligent Information Management group, Research Laboratory of Engineering and Management Intelligence, Hungary (Made in Europe)
- Jan Bondaruk, Central Mining Institute – Deputy Director for Environmental Engineering, Poland (Processes4Planet)
- prof. Igor Kovač, Jožef Stefan Institute – Head of Strategic Research and Innovation Partnership for Factories of the Future, Slovenia (Made in Europe)
- Tomas Garuolis, Lithuanian Confederation of Industrialists – Director of the Department of Business Environment and Economy (Processes4Planet)
Moderated by: Ewa Kocińska-Lange (Director of the NCBR Brussels Office)
11:40 – 12:00 Q&A session