Date - 07/12/2022
14:30 - 16:45
Lithuanian RDI Liaison Office in Brussels (LINO), the NCBR Office in Brussels – Business & Science Poland, the Slovenian Business & Research Association, the European Office of Cyprus – Brussels Office, Eötvös Loránd University and the National Research, Development, and Innovation Office in Hungary would like to invite you to participate in the online event “Accelerating Hydrogen Ecosystem”.
Clean hydrogen will have a central place in the climate-neutral economy of the future, and Europe must play a key role as the world’s clean hydrogen trailblazer. The essential element of hydrogen as an energy and industrial component requires the infrastructure, which is made of different parts.
The goal of this event is to learn more about the EU’s hydrogen policy and clarify the principles of a hydrogen infrastructure and encourage cooperation in response to the SOTEU speech. During this webinar, we will showcase best examples in research, industry and industrial infrastructure such as transformation of the mobility sector with hydrogen; clean hydrogen in industry and creation of the clean hydrogen valley.
Please register via the provided link. The deadline for registration is Monday 12:00 PM CET, 5 December. A final confirmation will be sent few days before the event. Please feel free to forward this invitation to interested colleagues.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Ms. Orsolya Lugmayer.
14:30 – 14:40 Welcome by the organisers
14:40 – 15:00 Introduction to the Hydrogen Valleys: the concept, types and impact on the EU’s R&I and energy/materials future: Mrs Helene CHRAYE, DG Research & Innovation, European Commission
15:00-15:10 Guest speaker: Vasiliy Doronin, President, Ukrainian Hydrogen Association
15:10 – 16:25 Showcasing the best examples:
– Transforming the mobility sector with hydrogen (dr. Attila Nyikos, Executive Director Hungarian Hydrogen Technology Association)
– Clean Hydrogen in Cyprus (dr. Nestor Fylaktos, Associate Research Scientist at the Cyprus Institute)
– Clean Hydrogen in Industry (glass) (Tilen Sever, Steklarna Hrastnik)
– Hydrogen Infrastructure (Grzegorz Jóźwiak, Director of Alternative Fuels Department, PKN Orlen)
– Creating the Clean Hydrogen Valley (Darius Biekša, Head of Hydrogen & Wind Projects, Green Genius)
Moderated by: Ms Maja Ferlinc, SBRA Senior Economic Advisor