The Webinar is organized by the European Research Executive Agency Units managing the implementation of Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships (MSCA-IF) and was designed for the over 5000 researchers that are currently working or will soon start working on their MSCA-IF.
The Webinar will include presentations on all aspects of the implementation of the fellowship, each followed by a Q&A session.
The presenters will cover:
- how to use your budget
- how to address changes (amendments, part-time, suspensions, scientific deviations)
- how to prepare and submit deliverables
- how to draft and submit your reports
- how to comply with the rules of Open Access for publications and data
- how to communicate and disseminate your research.
Questions can be submitted both beforehand (from 21 May) and during the event via Sli.do using the QR code below or the hashtag #MSCAIF