Date - 17/01/2023
10:00 - 17:00
This info day aims to inform (potential) applicants about the research topics included in the 2023 calls under Cluster 2 ‘Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Societies’.
Under the Pillar 2 of Horizon Europe, Cluster 2 “Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society” aims to meet EU goals and priorities on enhancing democratic governance and citizens participation, on the safeguarding and promotion of cultural heritage, and to respond to and shape multifaceted social, economic, technological and cultural transformations.
Cluster 2 mobilises multidisciplinary expertise of European social sciences and humanities (SSH) for understanding fundamental contemporary transformations of society, economy, politics and culture. It aims to provide evidence-based policy options for a socially just and inclusive European green and digital transition and post-COVID 19 recovery. Future projects should deliver on the three intervention areas matching the Horizon Europe Strategic Plan (2021-2024):
- Democracy and governance
- Cultural heritage
- Social and economic transformations
All topics under this Cluster are expected to mainstream Social Sciences and Humanities and to include a gender dimension.
Do you intend to prepare a proposal addressing a topic under the upcoming calls in Horizon Europe Cluster 2?
The online brokerage event organized on January 18, 2023 will be dedicated to consortium building in Cluster 2: „Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society“.
The event will include online bilateral meetings with partners interested in the same topics for the 2023 calls. Following successful registration and activation of your profile, participants can pre-arrange bilateral meetings by a user-friendly matchmaking tool.
The event is organised by the network of National Contact Points for Cluster 2, Net4Society.
- Horizon Europe strategic plan
- Cluster 2 Work programme
- Social sciences and humanities
- European Democracy Action Plan
- Gender equality in research and innovation
- New European Bauhaus
- Webinar: How to prepare a successful proposal in Horizon Europe (24 March 2021)
- Webinar: A successful proposal for Horizon Europe: Scientific-technical excellence is key, but don’t forget the other aspects (21 April 2021)
- Lump Sum Funding in Horizon Europe: How does it work? How to write a proposal? (20 October 2022)
- The Gender Equality Plan eligibility criterion in Horizon Europe: Who is concerned? How to comply with it? (23 June 2022)
- Webinar session: How to prepare a successful innovation procurement proposal for Horizon Europe (22 June 2021)
Past info days
10:00 Welcome and opening
13:00 Destination ‘Innovative Research on the European Cultural Heritage and the Cultural and Creative Industries’
15:40 Destination ‘Innovative Research on Social and Economic Transformations’