Network of Horizon Europe National Contact Points Bridge2HE invites to participate in the virtual networking event in order to find project partners for the forthcoming calls in Horizon Europe – Cluster 6: Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment!
The main objective of the international brokerage event is to gather all the relevant stakeholders intending to apply for funding in the Horizon Europe – Cluster 6 calls. This event will help you to build your consortium for the upcoming 2022 calls of the Cluster 6 Work Programme, which will be open until the 15th February 2022.
EC INFODAY – The brokerage event will be the day after the Infoday on Cluster 6 organised by the European Commission (26th and 27th of October 2021).
Who should attend?
The event is suitable for anyone with an interest in participating in European projects in the forthcoming Horizon Europe – Cluster 6 topics, such as:
- Research Centers
- Private companies (including SMEs and large companies)
- Public authorities/Governmental organisations
- Clusters, Hubs
- Stakeholders engaged in R&D
Future coordinators and interested partners from all European Member States or associated countries are encouraged to attend the events.
The events will provide you with the opportunity to:
- discuss and refine your project ideas with potential partners
- build collaborations and join Horizon Europe consortia
The event focuses on following Horizon Europe – Cluster 6 calls:
- Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
- Fair, healthy and environmentally-friendly food systems from primary production to consumption
- Circular economy and bioeconomy sectors
- Clean environment and zero pollution
- Land, ocean and water for climate action
- Resilient, inclusive, healthy and green rural, coastal and urban communities
- Innovative governance, environmental observations and digital solutions in support of the Green Deal
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation is mandatory to attend the brokerage event. When registering fill in also at least one Marketplace Item (= Add project cooperation) with information what exactly you offer or request within the scope of the calls.
This B2B matchmaking forum is looking to help partners to further improve and develop their innovative idea/technology / product / service and is not a unique ‘buyer – seller’ event.
The B2B matchmaking forum should similarly not be used by consultants to sell their advisory services to clients. Consultants with specific expertise to become partners of Horizon Europe projects for instance are welcome provided they explain this expertise and give references of past Horizon 2020 projects they have been involved in.