Date - 30/10/2018
Innovate UK, the Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), Scotland Europa, and Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) invite you to submit an expression of interest to participate in this partnering event.
The aim of the event is to foster and facilitate the development of R&D project consortia for Horizon 2020 EU funded projects for “DTH-01: Big data and Artificial Intelligence for monitoring health status and quality of life after the cancer treatment”.
The event, open to SMEs, larger companies, technology centres, universities and research organisations, will provide a platform for new commercial and technological collaborations, especially between business and research organisations.
If you are looking to lead or participate in a collaborative R&D project developing AI and Big Data solutions this event will:
- Give you access to opportunities with like-minded companies and research organisations
- Enable you to find new partners for collaboration both from industry and academia
- Help you establish cross-border contacts for collaborative R&D
- Inform you about the research and innovation ecosystem in Europe
- In the registration section, please select the type of ticket that corresponds to the geographical location where your organisation is based.
- Please select the type of ticket in accordance to where your organisation is based and use the email address that you will use to receive all information relevant to this event:
- a) Expression of Interest form for UK participants
- b) Expression of Interest form for the rest of Europe
- Please enter your application via Eventbrite by 5pm on the 25th September.
- Your registration will be reviewed by the organising team who will contact you by the 2nd October to confirm whether or not you have been allocated a place. Places are limited and may be restricted to one participant per organisation.
**Please do not arrange any travel provisions until you receive confirmation of attendance.**
More information and registration can be found here.