SMEs, Groups, Research Centres, Agents, Distributors, Investors, Clusters etc.
Boost your business and find opportunities in the Environment, Energy and Circular Economy sectors.
Pollutec Fair Online is the not-to-be-missed international meeting for environmental players. GREEN DAYS is the official virtual B2B event of Pollutec Fair!
|1st Dec.||CONFERENCE ON EUROPEAN FUNDING AND THE GREEN DEAL (for French-speakers only)|
|2nd Dec.||PREVALIDATED B2B AND EXPERT MEETINGS|
|3rd Dec.||PREVALIDATED B2B AND EXPERT MEETINGS|
|4th Dec.||INTERCLUSTERING via webinar (for clusters only)|
How to participate? It’s easy! Go to “Virtual B2B meetings” and follow the procedure to register for the matchmaking event.
- Register and fill in your company and technology/ business collaboration profile
- Select activities (conference, expert meetings, B2B meetings…)
- Login and browse the catalogue of profiles/participants
- Select your meetings from the 5th to the 15th of November
- Bilateral validation of meetings is compulsory (to ensure quality and relevance)
- Receive your complete personal schedule
- D-Day: participation is compulsory
Please check and update your availability.
For further details, go to “Virtual B2B meetings”
|13th Nov.||Deadline to register|
|5th Nov. – 15th Nov.||Select and validate your face-to-face meetings|
|24th Nov.||Receive your personal schedule|
Cost: Participation is free of charge as co-funded by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, member of Enterprise Europe Network & the European Commission.
This event is organised by the consortium Enterprise Europe Network Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes. The members are the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region (Coordinator) and Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes Entreprises. Enterprise Europe Network is supported by the European Commission.
Contact your Local Enterprise Europe Network advisor for any information you may require!
Pollutec Fair and the international brokerage event Green Days will be virtual for this 2020 edition. The on-site fair will be postponed to Autumn 2021.