Date - 27/05/2021
10:00 - 16:00
On the 27th of May, 2021 Lithuanian Research Centre for Agriculture and Forestry is organizing EU Green week partner event – online conference „Towards zero pollution – challenges and prospects for agriculture and forestry“. (the program).
The main presentations will be made by:
- Claire Chenu, National Research Institute for Agriculture, Food and Environment (INRAE), France;
- Gintaras Brazauskas, Lithuanian Research Centre for Agriculture and Forestry (LAMMC);
- Efi Alexopoulou, Centre for Renewable Energy Sources and Saving (CRES), Greece;
- Audrius Menkis, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU);
- Berit Nordskog, Norwegian Institute of Bioeconomy Research (NIBIO)
- Researchers of Lithuanian research Centre for Agriculture and Forestry.
You and Your colleagues are kindly invited to participate. The event is free of charge, but registration is needed https://forms.gle/nAAVNJpre3FZcF2W7