Date - 07/12/2021
9:30 - 16:45
Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society Info Day on 7 December 2021
Under the Pillar 2 of Horizon Europe, Cluster 2 “Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society” focusses on challenges pertaining to democratic governance, cultural heritage and the creative economy, as well as social and economic transformations.
The Cluster aims to contribute to all policy priorities of the Commission, namely the new push to European democracy, an economy that works for people, the European Green Deal, making Europe fit for the digital age, promoting our European way of life and making Europe stronger in the world. It also addresses issues relevant to the twin Green and Digital transitions and the post-COVID 19 recovery. Future projects should deliver on the three intervention areas matching the Horizon Europe Strategic Plan (2021-2024):
- Democracy and governance
- Cultural heritage
- Social and economic transformations
All topics under this Cluster are expected to mainstream Social Sciences and Humanities and to include a gender dimension.
All sessions will be available to watch from this page. No registration is required.
- A successful proposal for Horizon Europe: Scientific-technical excellence is key, but don’t forget the other aspects
- How to prepare a successful proposal in Horizon Europe
- The Funding and Tenders Portal for beginners
- Dissemination and exploitation in Horizon Europe
- Horizon Europe: key changes to the Ethics Appraisal Process<
- Recipe for success: Tips and Tricks while writing your Horizon Europe proposal
- How to prepare a successful innovation procurement proposal for Horizon Europe
- Cluster 2 info day (July 2021)
Do you intend to prepare a proposal addressing a topic under the upcoming calls in Horizon Europe Cluster 2?
The on-line brokerage event organised on 8 December will be dedicated to consortium building in Cluster 2 Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society. The event will include on-line bilateral meetings with partners interested in the same topics for 2022 calls. Following successful registration and activation of your profile participants can pre-arrange bilateral meetings by a user-friendly matchmaking tool.
The event is organised by the Horizon Europe National Contact Points.