The Annual Research Conference, now in its 19th year, is themed How to turn green in the European way? Keeping the cutting edge while remaining fair and social. It brings together leading economic scholars and policy practitionersto discuss cutting-edge research addressing Europe’s economic policy challenges.
Online registration is still open, in-person participation is complete.
- green economy | innovation
- Design appropriate policies and instruments to incentivise a green transition
- Change production and consumption patterns
- Engineer the necessary private and public investment/technological transformation (define timing and size of the transformation without overburdening balance sheets)
- Bring about the necessary innovation and human capital accumulation.
The research presented will broaden the traditional economic perspective and incorporate relevant technological and socioeconomic dimensions, while remaining directly anchored (and relevant) to economic policy making.