Date - 27/05/2021 - 28/05/2021
SLORD, LINO, NRDIO, CZELO and NCBR/Business & Science Poland with the Horizon Europe National Contact Points offices and Enterprise Europe Network invite you to participate in the virtual information and brokerage event in order to find project partners for the Cluster V calls of the Horizon Europe programme.
The first day of the event will be focused on EU R&D&I policy and funding opportunities while the following days will offer a brokerage event around Horizon Europe Cluster 5 Destination 6 (Safe, Resilient Transport and Smart Mobility services for passengers and goods) calls. The brokerage part during morning of the second day will be dedicated to the pitch presentations on the following Horizon Europe topics:
- Physical and Digital Infrastructure (PDI), connectivity and cooperation enabling and supporting CCAM (CCAM Partnership)
- Analysis of socio-economic and environmental impacts and assessment of societal, citizen and user aspects for needs based CCAM solutions (CCAM Partnership)
- More efficient and effective multimodal freight transport nodes to increase flexibility, service visibility and reduce the average cost of freight transport
- New delivery methods and business/operating models to green the last mile and optimise road transport
- Testing safe lightweight vehicles and improved safe human-technology interaction in the future traffic system
Afternoon of the second day and remaining part of the event will be dedicated to Virtual Brokerage sessions, which will allow you to extend your international network and create strategic partnerships through scheduled one-to-one meetings. Due to the COVID-19 emergency, the brokerage event will take place online. Participants will be able to take part in their 1:1 meetings in a confidential way from the comfort of their work station, through the b2match platform dedicated to the event, the same used for recording and selecting the meetings, without any need for additional software. Brokerage event is organized by Enterprise Europe Network.
How it works:
- Register here and upload your cooperation profile before 25/05/2021
- Register and present your project idea during pitching session (if interested)
- Select your partners for bilateral meetings
- Meet your future partners
The event is free of charge but registration and profile activation is mandatory to attend the brokerage event and pitch session.