We invite you to join the Baltic session on EIC taking place on 21st of April morning, which is a side event of Deep Tech Aterlier 2023. We therefore recommend to you to register for both events. The venue Radisson Blu Latvija, in Riga. More information will follow shortly.
2h programme includes:
- info-session by EISMEA on EIC Pathfinder and Transition programmes
- Pitch session ( 3min pitch by each participant)
- Moderated networking among Baltic partners
Following EIC Challenges are selected for networking and preparation of joint applications:
EIC Pathfinder challenges (up to 4M EUR for 2-3 partner consortium):
- Precision nutrition
- Responsible electronics
- In-space solar energy harvesting for innovative space applications
EIC Transition challenge (up to 4M EUR for Individuals or 2-3 partner consortium):
- Environmental intelligence. Should focus on demonstrating novel devices, sensors or technologies that have a clear and quantifiable advantage with respect to one or several of the key issues mentioned above compared with existing alternatives for similar class of problems or applications.
Everything about the Deep Tech Atelier conference and the registration is here: https://deeptechatelier.com/
Please contact your respective Brussels office for more information.