- Generating high-quality research, and eager to improve its impact on the market?
- Trying to better address IP issues associated with commercialisation?
- Searching for experts who can help you develop a successful intellectual property strategy?
The European Commission’s IP Booster is a free service designed to help you address these challenges. Our carefully selected IP, technology and business strategy experts can examine your research and guide your teams to develop the best intellectual property strategies for your organisation.
To receive the IP Booster support, you’ll need to apply using the IP Booster service website. The calls are continuously open but evaluations are performed at specific cut-off dates. The next cut-off date is 30 October 2020(successive cut-off date is forecast for February 2021).
Find out more about the application process and the services here and download an application form here.
Eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The application must originate from a European University or Public Research Organisation;
- The applicant’s university or organisation must have a PIC (Participant Identification Code);
- You must not be able to secure similar IP services at national level.
Please address any additional queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org