Date - 14/10/2019 - 15/10/2019
This international knowledge day event will highlight topics covered within the 2020 calls for proposals in Science with and for Society (SwafS) programme of Horizon 2020. Participants will have the possibility to join in a brokerage event (Day 2) which will be of particular interest and relevance to members of the Science with and for Society research community who are looking for networking and funding opportunities within Horizon 2020. The matchmaking event will give participants the opportunity to join pre-arranged meetings with other participants in order to identify possible collaborators and to facilitate the setup of SwafS project consortia.
Coordinators actively looking for project partners, can present their project during a flash presentation session.
The matchmaking session will be preceded by an information session, which will focus on the policy context, funding opportunities and the open call for proposals. This info session will bring valuable insights for your proposal preparation, adding important background information to compliment the bilateral meetings on the second day of the event.
The event is free of charge but limited to 2 persons representing the same department/organization.
Please be informed that participation in this event is only possible for those who have already registered and the priority will be given to the participants of bilateral meetings who registered for 2 days. Your participation is confirmed only when your profile is validated by the organisers.
This event is organized by SiS.net, the international network of National Contact Points (NCPs) in the field of Science with and for Society in Horizon 2020 in cooperation with the European Commission. If you need more information about SwafS programme in Horizon 2020 you can contact your NCP located in your country. National Contact Points are appointed for the Science with and for Society programme, for each country participating in Horizon 2020, EU member states, associated countries and third countries. Find your Science with and for Society NCP here.
Why to participate?
Do you intend to prepare a proposal under Science with and for Society 2020 call for proposals? Start building your consortium in Warsaw, on 14th-15th of October 2019!
- To get detailed information on the Horizon 2020 calls of the Science with and for Society Programme
- To get practical information related to proposal preparation
- To get to know key R&D players including researchers, representatives from CSOs and NGOs, practitioners, research programme managers as well as policy makers and research leaders
- To participate in short, sharp 20 minutes one-to-one pre-arranged meetings to foster effective international networking
- To present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- To initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations and to facilitate the setup of quality partnerships in view of the open Horizon 2020 calls
More information and registration: https://horizon-swafs2020.b2match.io/